With any remodeling project there are certain steps that you, as homeowners, and us, as a contracting company, can take to help make the project proceed smoothly. That is why we have initiated our customer care program, a series of tips and helpful ideas to safeguard your home.
With Guardian Exteriors, safety comes first!
Here is what we do to protect you and your home
- Keep the work site clean and organized.
- Clean the site during, and at the end of the day.
- Clean your lawn and site with our magnetic nail finder to reduce the chance of nails being left behind.
- Keep our tools and materials neatly organized and out of the way.
- Ask you if there are any special or delicate plants or shrubs to pay special attention to.
- Protect all landscaping, trees, and shrubs that are in the direct path of falling debris and materials.
- Cover walkways, driveways, equipment, screen, etc. to prevent damage.
- Family-owned and operated, so we are with you from start to finish.
Here is what you can do to take preventative action inside your home
- Check and/or remove paintings, antiques, photos, and mirrors from walls. This is to protect them from falling when the walls vibrate.
- Cover any items in the attic that may get dirty or damaged during the roofing project as some debris may fall.
- Let us know if we may be of any assistance to you with any of the above preventative actions.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Our trained supervisors are here to assist you.
Out of respect for you and your property, we pledge to follow the Golden Rules:
- Treat you the way that we would want to be serviced.
- Treat your property as if it were our own.
Is your home at risk?
Roofing Product Options