Customer Care Program
As seen in the Milwaukee Area
Customer Care is Important to Us
With any remodeling project there are certain steps that you, as homeowners, and us, as a contracting company, can take to help make the project proceed smoothly. That is why we have initiated our customer care program, a series of tips and helpful ideas to safeguard your home.
With Guardian Exteriors, safety comes first!
Here is what we do to protect you and your home
- Keep the work site clean and organized.
- Clean the site during, and at the end of the day.
- Clean your lawn and site with our magnetic nail finder to reduce the chance of nails being left behind.
- Keep our tools and materials neatly organized and out of the way.
- Ask you if there are any special or delicate plants or shrubs to pay special attention to.
Protect all landscaping, trees, and shrubs that are in the direct path of falling debris and materials.
- Cover walkways, driveways, equipment, screen, etc. to prevent damage.
- Family-owned and operated, so we are with you from start to finish.
Here is what you can do to take preventative action inside your home:
- Check and/or remove paintings, antiques, photos, and mirrors from walls. This is to protect them from falling when the walls vibrate.
- Cover any items in the attic that may get dirty or damaged during the roofing project as some debris may fall.
- Let us know if we may be of any assistance to you with any of the above preventative actions.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions. Our trained supervisors are here to assist you.
Out of respect for you and your property, we pledge to follow the Golden Rules:
- Treat you the way that we would want to be serviced.
- Treat your property as if it were our own.