Do you enjoy Helping people? Would you like the opportunity to earn a Great Income while Helping people with their Homes? If So, this opportunity may be for You! The GUARDIAN Group is seeking qualified, professional, and energetic career-oriented problem solvers to join our Exterior Home Remodeling division. Position involves performing comprehensive inspections for qualified residential homeowners, specifying solutions, and assisting them in buying turn-key services.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Learn GUARDIAN’s systems to establish a high level of competency in Building Envelope Science.
- Learn GUARDIAN’s systems to establish a high level of competency in diagnosing and inspecting residential building problems as well as specifying exterior remodeling options and solutions.
- Learn GUARDIAN’s systems to establish a high level of competency in customer communication and advisory systems.
- Ability to meet and qualify opportunities.
- Confer with prospects to assess wants and needs and to determine requirements and options.
- Collaborate with management team to understand customer requirements, to promote company services, and to provide customer service, take consumer orders, provide service support.
- Develop and present proposals for specific customer requirements after thorough inspection and diagnosis at their home.
- Ability to climb ladders, inspect roofs & attics, be able to lift a min. of 50 lbs.
- Research, identify, and prospect for potential customers for products or services.
- Create service contracts for projects or services.
- Keep informed on industry news and trends, products, services, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies, and the latest product-line developments.
- Document account activities, generate reports, and keep records of communication with customers and progression of new clients.
- Maintain forecasting reports.
- Ability to meet or exceed personal improvement and continuing education expectations.
- Attend trade shows and seminars to learn about industry developments.
Experience and Education:
- College degree preferred but not necessary
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Excellent verbal and Communication skills
- Computer and technology proficiency
- Able to pass a drug screening and background check
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Attributes Needed To Be Successful:
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic and Positive attitude
- Results oriented
- Able to relate to different personality styles
- Responsible and accountable for results
- Quick Learner
- Good Judgment and Decision Making skills
- Problem Solver
- Time Management skills
- Technology- Knowledge and competence in using computers, software, and diagnostic equipment
- Basic Math skills
- High Ethical Standards and Character
Compensation and Benefits
Extensive training and support to ensure minimum expectations are met and exceeded.
Base + Incentives + Bonus, Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and Opportunities.
High earning potential based upon performance and results